So far, the girls have gotten:
lots of crafts - which they always want to get started on immediately and I have to tell them we need to put some aside for later
gift cards - the Claire's gift card is burning a hole in G's pocket and it's hard to convince her we should save it for a day when we're bored
clothes
candy/treats
lip gloss - oh my goodness! the lip gloss! they love it
fairy costumes - Tinkerbell and Silvermist and D has wanted a Silvermist costume FOREVER
headbands - which they were quick to note match their swim suits, animal print and paint splatter
dress up jewelry
a pink art easel
water bottles
and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.
In short, they're SPOILED!
Here they are with their new water table from all the ladies on the message board.
And these came yesterday. Made by my friend Sara who has her own Etsy shop, Peanut and Pumpkin.
I especially like this little detail she put on the back.
Ladies, thank you so much. As usual, you all go above and beyond. You are awesome!
5 comments:
I love the shirts, how precious! Thinking about your family daily. HUGS!
Those shirts took my breath away. Online friends can be just as "real" as in-real-life friends.
Love the big smiles on the girls. D in a skirt?! Your friends on line have been great. Thank you everyone from Tiff's Mom, the Girls Grams.
the girls are precious...love their shirts..TWO cute!!!
thinking about you! :)
LOVE the shirts!!
Post a Comment