Kota seems to be smiling. Like the dress. Unusal for her to be in one. Love to you all see you in 15 sleeps. Love Grams
Oh my...that pictures gives me the creepy crawlies!!
way to go Kota, smile and all. Love to all Aunt P
Never in a million years!
Gosh, everyone needs a pet like that!! Keeps the vermin down....:)POPS
LOL! I had fun watching Tiffany and Georgia get the willies when Dakota was holding Rosie.
I'll take her! She's such a brave soul, and I might need her to scoop up a tarantula from my front entry and lovingly transport it farther from my entry. :)
she is brave, huh?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Kota seems to be smiling. Like the dress. Unusal for her to be in one. Love to you all see you in 15 sleeps. Love Grams
Oh my...that pictures gives me the creepy crawlies!!
way to go Kota, smile and all. Love to all Aunt P
Never in a million years!
Gosh, everyone needs a pet like that!! Keeps the vermin down....:)
POPS
LOL! I had fun watching Tiffany and Georgia get the willies when Dakota was holding Rosie.
I'll take her! She's such a brave soul, and I might need her to scoop up a tarantula from my front entry and lovingly transport it farther from my entry. :)
she is brave, huh?
Post a Comment