I find a lot of my thoughts starting with those 3 words lately.
The last time I got dinner from here I was on my way home from Urgent Care with Justice. He felt so crummy he wouldn't eat.
The last time I was at this Walmart I was on my way to meet Jake and Justice at Children's Hospital.
The last time I made this errand loop I had all three of my kids with me.
The last time I wore this...
The last time I ate this...
The last time I watched this...
The list goes on. Everything is a reminder.
7 comments:
I just HATE that those reminders bring pain. But I am so happy that they remind you, and all of us, of a remarkable boy who has changed lots of lives. Hugs.
Justice touched so many of our lives that he and all of you are forever entwined in our hearts. Much love, Aunt Susie (Mo.)
Sounds like the start of a beautiful poem.
I went through those motions when my father died, and still do sometimes.
Still thinking and praying for your family daily Tiffany.
After my own mom died, I had a lot of those "the last time" moments. Gradually they turned to "remember when" moments where I would say "Remember when mom made Thanksgiving dinner and set off the smoke alarm?" or "Remember when..." Time helps you eventually relect on the good memories and stories rather than focusing on the sadness. I can't imagine how difficult these days/weeks must be for you. Love you and always thinking of you...
shady
(((HUGS)))
what an amazing blog! How shoud i follow u?? Cant see the follow button. But im def gonna be back for more
Plz do visit me if u get a chance
Oh, Tiffy )=
Post a Comment