I saw your siggy on the nest and was laughing out loud..what a little dare devil you have. Just adorableKatie
Hey Tiff, It is April 28th, I know you have good reasons for not updating but we can only go so long with out new pics :)Love you,Nana
I'm holding out for new pix from Lacy. It's been way longer since she posted anything new, so I'm going on strike. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I saw your siggy on the nest and was laughing out loud..what a little dare devil you have. Just adorable
Katie
Hey Tiff, It is April 28th, I know you have good reasons for not updating but we can only go so long with out new pics :)
Love you,
Nana
I'm holding out for new pix from Lacy. It's been way longer since she posted anything new, so I'm going on strike. :)
Post a Comment