I love your creativity! Thank you for doing this and letting us see how the girls are growing up so fast. Love, Uncle Dave, Aunt Adrienne, and all our kids!
At first I was thinking Poor Georgia b/c of her cast, but she isn't letting that keep her down. How adorable. They are growing up fast. Love you guys, your family in Fort Worth, Marie and Chad
Holy buckets! This video nearly made me cry! I just can't believe what I am missing out on and it wouldn't make it better if I visited because I would just miss them more!!! They seem grown! Love you guys.
3 comments:
I love your creativity! Thank you for doing this and letting us see how the girls are growing up so fast. Love, Uncle Dave, Aunt Adrienne, and all our kids!
At first I was thinking Poor Georgia b/c of her cast, but she isn't letting that keep her down. How adorable. They are growing up fast. Love you guys,
your family in Fort Worth, Marie and Chad
Holy buckets! This video nearly made me cry! I just can't believe what I am missing out on and it wouldn't make it better if I visited because I would just miss them more!!! They seem grown!
Love you guys.
Post a Comment