Have any of you met my sons? I just sat down to post pictures and I have two kids on my lap pushing keys....oh the fun!!! But I'll get it done today!! I promise... but don't hold me to it... :)
It's nice to be able to lock the girls upstairs while I'm downstairs on the computer. Otherwise I'd have the same problem. Just lock them in the dog kennel! :)
4 comments:
OKAY OKAY!!!
We agree!!!
Love, Aunt A, Uncle D, and all the kids...
Have any of you met my sons? I just sat down to post pictures and I have two kids on my lap pushing keys....oh the fun!!! But I'll get it done today!!
I promise...
but don't hold me to it...
:)
It's nice to be able to lock the girls upstairs while I'm downstairs on the computer. Otherwise I'd have the same problem. Just lock them in the dog kennel! :)
Post a Comment