Hey Tiff did you know that there is an option that you can put on your comment sections so that you won't get those stupid advertisements....where you have to copy the letters so that something computer generated won't pop up. I am sure you probably know about this, but just in case.
5 comments:
Hey Tiff did you know that there is an option that you can put on your comment sections so that you won't get those stupid advertisements....where you have to copy the letters so that something computer generated won't pop up.
I am sure you probably know about this, but just in case.
What a wonderful picture. I need to see you all in the flesh!! Tiff do you have any pictures of yourself from this age?
Lacy,
I did know about that option. I just decided to see how annoying the ads were before using it.
Aunt Mops,
You're just having a heck of a time typing lately, aren't you. The gift certificate came via email. I used it today.
Thanks again.
Hi Tiff, tell Lacy that it doesn't stop annoying tech guys though! :)
Drat! Brian figured it out anyway! :)
Post a Comment