This was taken in Sacramento right after Christmas you were about three and a half months. That was the only Christmas that you got to spend with your Papa and Nana. Dad was in No. Dak. on alert but that was the only Christmas that he was away from us in all his years in the Air Force. Love to all Mom
4 comments:
wow, you had babies balder that you.
than you. I am having sympathy typing issues for Aunt Mops.
I know. I was hoping they'd have at least that much hair by now. Oh well. Bald is beautiful I guess. :)
This was taken in Sacramento right after Christmas you were about three and a half months. That was the only Christmas that you got to spend with your Papa and Nana. Dad was in No. Dak. on alert but that was the only Christmas that he was away from us in all his years in the Air Force. Love to all Mom
Post a Comment