Dakota on the other hand, while she's holding her head up in this picture, would rather lay there with her nose firmly pressed in the sheet and complain during tummy time. She is very vocal however. The other night (or rather morning, 4 a.m.) I put her in the swing and she just chatted away to herself in the dark for about 15 minutes. Saturday, I was singing to her and she started chatting even more than usual. Who knows, maybe she'll be a singer.

I love these outfits. I found them at a second hand store. I probably wouldn't have spent the $3 on just one, so I'm glad they had two. I couldn't resist the ruffled bums.
6 comments:
Wow they are starting to look more and more like little people it's crazy! So hard being here in Oregon, it would be the coolest to see them grow up in person, at least we have internet so you can keep everyone posted on the girls growth however!
:~) Did you know that the blog site is doubling every image you put up? There's two of every one of your girl!?
Brian you are a crack up! Tiff they are so adorable. I love their outfits. I really can't wait to see them again. It's just not fair to be so far away! I have more to say but my son has discovered the computer! Love you all!
Lacy
Aunt Mops,
Thanks so much for the gift certificate, can't wait to use it.
Neller,
You can come visit them anytime you care to tear yourself away from Derek.
Brian,
What's crazy is that the blog is changing the color of the the girl's shirt to try to make it look like 2 different girls.
Lacy,
I'm dying to find out how exactly Lukas learned the meaning of "NO".
I can tear myself away from Mr. Gettmann at any time thankyou very much! I will not be a clingy girlfriend and I certainly won't let him be a clingy boyfriend! Hm, I know the idea of me having a boyfriend is still pretty wierd huh? Well get use to it!
Great outfits! I've got a little boy, who is forced to wear all the cute little outfits I can get my hands on.
Post a Comment