I would include a video or a recording of the song, but I can't find one. So I'm going to have to just give you the lyrics. (I don't usually like just listing lyrics. It just doesn't have the same impact to me, but oh well.)
Healing Waters
Eric Nuzum and Chris Springer
Lord I've come to touch Your face
Just to feel Your warm embrace
Come descend Lord like a dove
Touch my heart with your love for me, for me
Let Your healing waters flow in this place
Let Your healing waters flow in this place
You're the giver of life, giving new life
You're the living Word of God
Let Your healing waters flow in this place
Let Your healing waters flow in this place
Mighty waves of power followed by Your grace
Let Your healing waters flow in this place
Standing in this place
Even now You're giving grace
We have seen and we believe
It's by faith that we receive, we receive
Let Your healing waters flow in this place
Let Your healing waters flow in this place
You're the giver of life, giving new life
You're the living Word of God
Let Your healing waters flow in this place
Let Your healing waters flow in this place
Mighty waves of power followed by Your grace
Let Your healing waters flow in this place
Now, let me back up to August 2008 again. One week into my hospital stay I was transferred from Penrose Community Hospital to Penrose's new hospital St. Francis Medical Center. While Jake was in the lobby of the new hospital waiting to be escorted up to my new room he was given a gorgeous blown glass ornament. Due to not really decorating for Christmas in 2008 and 2009, the ornament has just stayed in the hall closet. This year I pulled it out and it was place toward the top of the Christmas tree. When I took it off the tree and went to put it in the box it came in, I found the info card about the ornament.
It reads:
"A gift as grand as our opening.
This exquisite, hand-blown ornament was created in a unique mountain studio by acclaimed Colorado Glass Artist, White Elk.
Part of his Healing Waters series, each hand-crafted piece was inspired by the calming ocean waves of the Caribbean and signifies hope and healing.
Please accept this gift as a token of our friendship, and our lasting commitment to the health of the community.
St. Francis Medical Center"
Hm, coincidence? I doubt it.
| (The best pic I could get with my little point and shoot camera.) |
2 comments:
I love stories like this, so beautiful!
I think I've said this one before, but if not, here goes.
"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous."
Post a Comment