Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time for Another Update on the Stocking, I Guess

Wow! That's about all I have to say right now. Lots of exciting things going on regarding Justice's stocking. I'll save all the particulars for after we make our delivery on Christmas Eve. I was speechless no less than three times today as I received email after email about friends' and even strangers' efforts to help us fill Justice's stocking.

Justice and Bruce

While you wait for all the exciting news I'll dish out next week, there's still time to help. Amazon has extended their FREE Super Saver Shipping until Sunday. So check out our wish list over there. I had to add a more WubbaNubs to it since most everything had been purchased! Also, Ahh Goo is just west of Denver, so late orders from them should make it before Christmas. And of course, there's still time to send restaurant gift cards for the parents as well.

As always, email me at justicesstocking@gmail.com if you need our address, info on area restaurants, or would like info on how to help through PayPal.

Thank you! I can't say it enough! Thank you!

1 comment:

Darling Family said...

My name is Eve- I hate to call myself a stranger because since I stumbled upon your blog and followed your family with love and prayer ... I somehow feel like a friend. So can you email me an address so I can have the wubbnubb shipped to you for sweet Justice's stocking? I tried to order it tonight but don't know where to ship it.
darlingfamily@gmail.com