Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Overdue Pictures

Here you go. Pictures of the girls' first dance recital. They were so excited. Jake got it on video as well, but I don't have the right cable to get that on the computer.

Dakota is ready!

So is Georgia

We're off to a great start! Too bad our view of Georgia wasn't the best.



Kota's favorite part. Jump side.....to side.....to side, to side, to side, to side!

Grams and I found a felt tree skirt for $5 at Target. Buy a couple boxes of foam stickers and you've got something to keep two 5 year olds occupied for at least 20 minutes!

Decorating the tree skirt.


Finished product.


Daddy helped the girls put together the gingerbread house and decorate it while I went grocery shopping.



This past Sunday before church. They look so ridiculously grown up!



They were so excited to sing "Go Tell It On the Mountain" in the main service.


No comments: