Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Names in the Sand

Check it out! (click on Justice's name)

JUSTICE

5 comments:

B said...

This is beautiful

Wandering Soul said...

That is so creative and beautiful. I want one for my sister. I shall have to recommend this to her. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Yes I went on the sight of course me being me I cried so that I couldn't see. Would Love to get a print of it. 11x14 for me 5x7 for Pops office. Love Ya'll Be there in 8 more sleeps! Grams

Tiff Blakey said...

I should have the file in a couple days. Do you want the prints when you get here, or do you want to wait and pick them up when you get home? I think I need to start a list of who wants prints. :)

Glenn 'n Daava said...

Have mom bring home a 4x6 for us.