The girls were quickly wearing out this year's swimsuits. So I took them out yesterday for new suits. They love, love, LOVE them.

Pretending she doesn't want her picture taken.
Kota on the other hand was all about posing for pics yesterday.




See?

Georgia did pose for this one.


This one D actually didn't pose for. She was trying to run away from me and I put the camera in her face and snapped the pic. I love this one.

Tea party.

Georgia wanted to pour first!


I decided to try out the "fireworks" setting on my camera. I got some pretty sweet shots of the sparklers, even if the girls are blurry.


Today was
Zeuss' annual bath. He looks like he's being tortured, doesn't he?

Shake it off,
Zeuss.

Shake it off.

All that hard work (on Jake's part). He's beautiful (if a little blurry here.)

(and here. This is why I'm no pro.)

The fireworks setting didn't work as well for
airborne explosions.

These are pretty cool though.


This one was a total fluke.

Tried to get a similar shot with G. She didn't want to cooperate.
1 comment:
Great pics Tiffany! The sparklers one are awesome
Post a Comment