Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rennaisance Festival and Other Pics

Georgia wanted a garland of rose buds for her hair.


Elephant ride!







Dakota riding a butterfly.


Georgia is very excited.


Who's that viking?


I'm not supposed to laugh, I'm not supposed to laugh, I'm not supposed to laugh...


It only took Dakota all afternoon, but she finally decided she wanted a crown.


Lately, these two aren't cooperating for pictures together.





"Mom, are we done? I'd like to finish my marshmallows."

Still not cooperating for pictures.






Even this pic was almost impossible and they're stuck together!

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Thos pics are soooo stinkin cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics....girls are so cute!!! Love you!! Aunt Susie

Sara said...

The girls are such hams! Love the pics from the Ren Faire.

Tasha said...

Um, is it ok if I laugh? :) And I love those jackets you have for the girls.

Joy said...

Hey! I want flowers for my hair, too!
They're beautiful!

Marie A said...

I did laugh. poor viking. His horns fell down.