Friday, May 21, 2010

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. ~Kahlil Gibran

23 comments:

Randi said...

Just here, thinking of all of you all day. Love you guys.
Randi Booth
Worcester,MA

Jessi said...

My heart hurts for you. In tears here. Praying for you.

Kris said...

When our children pass from our arms into those of our Saviour, there is an emptiness that cannot be filled...
There is no switch to turn of the nurturing, the need to protect, nor the desire to hold and kiss them one more time...
There are no words to comfort through this journey, though many will fill the air...
Yet it is the unspoken; the hugs that say, "I love You", the actions of a friend that meet a need in the household that you cannot seem to complete....and pray prayers that do not seem to make it to the lips, because they are so covered with grief....
From one Mom to another...Knowing your pain, praying your prayers...Love to you and the family!
Kris Taitano

Quince Family said...

Beautiful quote. I've been thinking about you all morning long...stay strong mama.
shady

Tasha said...

He is a delight in my life too. I am so thankful for you all.

JustaKidAtHeart said...

Thinking of you in this sad time. HUGS!

Marie A said...

So much to be thankful for. God blessed us with his presence - I wish I could be there to hug your neck. Lots of love from your fam in TX

Sadia said...

I just learned your family's story. I am so sorry for your loss.

Gail (goldielocks5) said...

thinking of you all day... this quote is beautiful. (((HUGS)))

Katie said...

Lifting your whole family in prayers today. May God be with all of you during this time of great sorrow. Thinking of your gorgeous baby boy and how many people he has touched in his lifetime. Hugs and prayers to you, Tiffany.

Mo said...

I don't know you, but you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I don't know you either, but I'm sitting her crying for you all as well. You'll be in my prayers. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Christi said...

I don't know you except for the preemie boards, but I know how powerful a comment can be...I wanted you to know you and your son have touched far beyond what you might think...we are thinking of you in Michigan and praying for your peace (if possible) and strength in this time of heartbreak.

Anonymous said...

I'm another person who does not know you, but I am also here crying for you. You and your family are in my prayers.

Catie said...

What a wonderful quote. I've been thinking about you all day and can't stop crying when I think of everything that has happened. I'm heartbroken for you and so angry that this has happened. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers.
Catie (from the board)

twin power mommy ♥ said...

I know Lacy thru a friend and found your blog thru Facebook.

I had 25 week preemie twins and know all too well the ups and downs that come with sickness....

Sorry for your loss. My heart aches for your family. You have all been in my prayers.

-candice in So Cal

Unknown said...

There is nothing I can say that will ease your pain, I know this from experience.

Let me just say, I am so sorry you are going through this, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

kalibug said...

There is nothing that I can say that can take the hurt away. Please do know, that we are praying for your family.

Unknown said...

Our hearts ache with sadness and we are at a loss for words. May god bless you and your family and be with you during this time. Let him wrap is loving arms around you and give you comfort and strength.

Hoopies said...

Tiffany and family, I'm so sorry. I have loved catching up with your family every week, since I was friends with Tiff in high school. It seems much too sudden and unexpected for JW to leave this soon. I was showing my husband pictures of him and the first thing I could think to say about him was, "Look at him. He was a naughty little guy, huh?" And then we smiled and cried. I love your JW stories and pictures. Thank you for sharing him with all of us. Praise God for his life and the way he colored ours.

Kara said...

I am another stranger who just happened to find this blog through another one I read. I am so sorry for what is happening right now and I am in tears reading it. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Your girls have one amazing angel looking after them now.

Kara from Wyoming

Joy said...

Praying for all of you..

Pat Crosswhite Spencer said...

Ben/I are familier with you
from New Hope. We are al-so friends with Daava too.
I have stayed up a lot of nights to read your blogs since your twins were born and then Justice THUS I too
was deeply touched by how you were able to keep up a positive attitude through-
out all of his ups/downs.
You are a terrific Mother who has already taught so many families what it takes
to be a committed believer despite the pain/losses you
have suffered whilst loving
your son from his premature
birth until he returned to the one who created him just for all of you to love
...even if it were for just
a few months BUT his memory
will always remain alive in
within more than your own family BUT so many others whom Justice touched with-
out ever knowing the power of his existence. Grieving
is a healthier way to cope
...keeping your faith. Ben
/Pat Crosswhite Spencer