Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just a Few

The other night after dinner I tucked a diaper and the baby wipes in the back of Justice's pants and sent him to find Daddy. Daddy thought it was so funny, he grabbed the camera and took this picture. Guess I can't try that with the new full package of wipes...


Kota's drawing of the family. From left to right: Dakota, Mommy, Georgia, Daddy, Justice, and on the bottom, Zeuss - with 15 legs?


Georgia's building and drawing of an egg.


Justice's first spaghetti face. He really enjoyed it. This was the first time he cleared his tray. Well, the first time he cleared it by eating the food. Usually he clears the tray by throwing the food he doesn't want.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That diaper picture is so funny! Did he at least change his diaper after the photo op? And I love the girl's artwork!

Tiff Blakey said...

Yup. He got the hint. ;)