Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bunches of Pictures

I'm just a picture posting fool tonight. I put up 2 posts a little while ago with a few pictures each. Then I realized I had a lot of pictures I wanted to share, but hadn't yet. So here they are. (Don't miss the 2 earlier posts though!)

The day Justice got home from the hospital. He was sitting in Daddy's lap and stunned us both when he grabbed one of Daddy's chocolate covered graham crackers and shoved the whole thing in his mouth and never choked. (Before he got sick, he choked on any food that wasn't pureed.) Love the chocolatey smile.


Typical JW reaction to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song. He loves that show. (Yeah, his clothes totally don't match. What's your point? :) We'll just say his sisters dressed him.)


Sleeping so peacefully.


"What? So I picked the grass. Big deal. It's already dead!"


We had a really nice, warm weekend in the middle of January and spent 2 glorious afternoons outside. The girls had so much fun riding their bikes.


They're getting really good at the basics, you know, stopping and turning. Maybe we'll take the training wheels off this summer.


It's very difficult to get a good picture of the three of them these days.


Justice is all ready for his first ride in the bike trailer. Doesn't he look thrilled to be so padded and secure? He was still a little weak from his hospitalization and we didn't want him losing his balance and falling over.


Day 2 outside.


Georgia and her play-doh mermaid.


The boys.


Practicing with Daddy's bow.


Or just being silly.


He loves to read.


The girls decided to sleep on the couch instead of their beds.


Justice isn't too sure about these two.


Snow angel!


Bucket 'o snow.




This was right after Kota woke up one morning. As soon as she plopped down on the floor, Justice left my lap to sit with his sister.


I can't remember what he was upset about. But he kept pulling his cannula out the other morning, so I took it off him, took the stickers off his face and cleaned the goo off, then left the cannula off for a few minutes for pictures and to let his skin dry. He looks so different.


D and JW playing piano.


He was mad about something so I put the Baby Mozart DVD on to distract him. He didn't want to let me know the distraction worked, so he watched from around the corner.


D and her building.


Georgia-kitty and her creation. (See previous post for a whisker explanation.)


Making a paper chain. She's so focused.


Dakota's so proud of her chain so far. It got much longer than that.

No comments: