Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haircuts for All 3

I took the girls to get their hair cut/fixed today. We poured over pictures on the internet of short hairstyles with super short bangs for the past 2 days and they finally settled on their new looks. They ended up with very similar looks, Georgia's just has layers. Jake and I are both very happy with their new looks.

Here's the picture that was Dakota's inspiration. Parted to the side to cover that bald spot.


And the result.






She really likes that she can see her earrings now without moving her hair.


Georgia was a tough one. She finally settled on this picture. I told the stylist I didn't want the back that long though.


So the final result is more of a layered bob. It also looks very cute with her bangs straight forward instead of to the side.






She said her hair didn't look exactly like the picture. I told her that was because I told the stylist to make the back shorter so she looked 4 instead of 20. She accepted that explanation.


Jake and I have been talking for a while about getting rid of the tuft of hair on top of Justice's head, and tonight, we finally did.


He's ready for military school.


"Oh yes they did!"


I wonder if that patch on top is cold without the hair?

2 comments:

ravenmama said...

The girl's hair turned out great!! They are so darn cute though I don't think it would matter much what their hair looked like. JW is too cute for words. The picture with him and his block is beyond precious. I'm so glad he is back at home with you.

Catie said...

The girls look gorgeous! JW looks so much older with his new haircut. He looks like a little boy now! I'm so glad everyone is doing well.