Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hair by Georgia and Dakota

I wasn't thinking and left the girls' scissors out today while I was downstairs dealing with a fussy little Justice. I came upstairs to this.

Georgia: "Mommy, I fixed my hair so it doesn't get in my eyes anymore!"
Mommy: "Georgia! You don't cut your own hair."
Georgia: "But I don't like it in my eyes. So I fixed it."

Don't let her face fool you. She was quite proud of herself. Notice, half her bangs are pretty much gone, the other half are just curling to the side here. (Oh, and Dakota is trying to get in the pictures of Georgia. Stinker.)


And some layers to the side so it doesn't fall forward anymore.


A few on the other side too. She also had a small chunk in the back she cut a few inches off of, but I didn't get that on camera.


Dakota was apparently a little more creative. At first I thought this chunk on the side was all she cut.


On further inspection I noticed the chunks she cut out of her bangs.


And the other side. Again her face is just for the camera. She was pretty proud too.


To top it all, see that bald spot in the middle there? Yeah, the hair there is about 1/4 inch there, 1/2 inch towards the back of the bald spot. Guess we'll be parting her hair on the side for a while.


I will be taking them to the salon on Saturday to try and salvage what we can, make it look a little better.

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOL!!! My twin sister and I cut eachother's hair once!