Wednesday, December 09, 2009

How Did I Forget That?

I'm not sure how I forgot this in my post with yesterday's news. I fully intended to include this, and then forgot.

I am part of an online community of some of the most amazing women I've never met (until yesterday). These wonderful ladies have banded together and yesterday one of the ladies that lives right here in the Denver area showed up at the hospital with a whole bunch of goodies from all of them for JW and I. Lotion, slippers, pjs, snacks, and a Christmas tree, just to name a few.

I am overwhelmed and I feel beyond blessed. I'm not even doing a very good job expressing myself. But I just wanted to say, thanks again. You all rock!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thinking about you constantly and hope JW starts to improve now that they got some of the gunk out of his lungs and have started to treat the inflammation. I am sending tons of positive vibes for a speedy and full recovery for you, JW. Tiffany, you are a stronger woman than I could ever be. You are beautiful, strong, determined, grounded, and MOTY. :)

Good luck and feel better soon, JW!! Stay strong Tiffany. You are doing a wonderful job, and you are an amazing woman and mother.

XOXOXOXO,
Mandie, aka MandieSue76 from the MoMafia! :)

Aunt Adrienne said...

Hey Tiffany and Jake,
These pictures brought tears to my eyes. I wish I could be there to just pick him up with so much love and all this would dissappear! I agree with the message from Mandie, wow you are so strong! We are praying many times a day for JW and you all. Love to you all. Uncle Dave, Aunt Adrienne and our gang

Sara said...

I was so sad to read the news tonight that JW is in the hospital in Denver. I don't know if you remember me, but I took care of JW a few times in the NICU. I am praying for a swift and complete recovery. I

Lanie said...

We love you, Tiff!

Lanie (MoMafia member)