Justice has been having a horrid time falling asleep lately. I'm not sure if his congestion is left over from his cold or a side effect of his new medicine. Either way, he seems to have found a new favorite place to fall asleep. ..Mommy's shoulder.
1 comment:
Adrienne
said...
Keep him safe and out of the public! Sammy has been fighting the Swine Flu all week. Sicker than ever and very scary. We are in day 7 and I can see her getting better, but still very weak. So, be careful and keep him indoors and away from the public! Love, Aunt Adrienne
1 comment:
Keep him safe and out of the public! Sammy has been fighting the Swine Flu all week. Sicker than ever and very scary. We are in day 7 and I can see her getting better, but still very weak. So, be careful and keep him indoors and away from the public!
Love, Aunt Adrienne
Post a Comment