Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Ultimate Size Comparison

Justice's preemie doll arrived today. It was made by Kim Crabbs at Remember Me Preemie and it is just perfect. It's also amazing to look at it and think that he was actually that tiny. I'm so excited to have a visual reminder of how far he has come.

What's that you say? This picture doesn't show how tiny he really was? Where's the picture of JW with the doll for the Ultimate Size Comparison? Heh heh. You're going to have to wait until his birthday for that picture. :) Why am I teasing you like this? Because I can. And because it's fun.

7 comments:

tbonegrl said...

That is amazing! I had thought about getting one as well, or two. Would 2 be weird?

Tiff Blakey said...

I can't remember, was there a big size difference in your boys when they were born. I don't think it would be weird to get 2, especially if there was a big difference. But even if there wasn't they might both like their own one day.

Anonymous said...

How about dressing that Baby in one of Justice's preemie out fits
Love to all Grams

B said...

I too was thinking of getting these made for my girls. 5 oz difference for P&C. Did you the feels right or real weight version?

Tiff Blakey said...

I did real weight. But I can see her reasoning for feels right weight. JW's 2 lb 5 oz doll feels solid! But I'm glad I did real weight. Feels right wouldn't have felt right to me! :)

Tasha said...

I love that you are waiting to show JW with his doll until his birthday. I know it's coming up soon.

Anonymous said...

enough of the doll already.......