We had a good time. The girls spent almost the entire time in the 2 bounce houses. They weren't even interested in eating until I told them they couldn't have a cupcake unless they ate some real food.
Everyone said JW looks great and couldn't believe he's almost 11 months already. He was his usual smiley self. The respiratory therapist who was at his delivery stopped in for a few moments and was so happy to see him. She adores him, so she was glad we were there. The night NPs, who I got to know because I was always there in the evenings loved seeing all of us, but alas, no pictures of them.
Ok, so here are the few pix I did get.
First nurse! She cared for him the day he was born.
Aw! The girls' favorite CNA!
One of his night nurses.
Eating D's name badge. Because you know everything must be tasted.
One of the day shift NPs. JW said the sun was too bright.
And of course Dr. P, neonatologist extraordinaire.
1 comment:
i love the outfit you went with. so cute. :)
Post a Comment