Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dressing Themselves

Well, here's a new one. I didn't take any pictures of JW today, just the girls. And today was Justice's 4 month un-birthday. In honor of what was supposed to have been his 4 month birthday the poor child got a shot. He got back at me for that by going on a feeding frenzy from about 7 till 9 tonight. Let me just say, thank goodness preemies teethe significantly later than full term babies cuz the little squirt already likes to bite. Anyway, I finally ended the feeding frenzy by giving him pureed squash and baby oatmeal. His belly was huge when I put his jammies on him, so I'm assuming he was finally full. Here's hoping he sleeps till 5.

All right, onward to the girls.

I've been letting them choose their own clothes and they've been doing a pretty good job. (We've spent so many days in our jammies this winter because we couldn't go very many places with JW that now when I get dressed or tell them to get dressed they automatically ask me where we're going. Sad.)


It was a little chilly today, but Georgia's been dying to wearing this dress of Dakota's (Georgia's like this is gray) so I let her. I just told her to get her leggings (not an exact match but oh well) and if she went outside at all she needed a jacket. The choice of shoes was entirely hers.


Kota chose the shirt and leggings and I had her add the skirt. (Hey, I bought it with that shirt, I thought it was only appropriate.)


This is just Georgia being silly with a Slurpee lid.


Found Kota wandering around the hall like this when she was supposed to be getting ready for a bath.

No comments: