Monday, April 27, 2009

Can't Believe It's Been a Week

So to make up for it, here's a bunch of pictures.

The girls' room was clean so the House Fairy left them individual servings of Ben and Jerry's. They were eating it while I was in the shower. Kota came in the bathroom to get something and I asked her if she finished her ice cream. She said, "No, I'm gonna save the rest of it for when Daddy gets home." So I asked her if she put it in the freezer. Her reply, "No, I put it in my jewelry box."


The girls have figured out a new way to swing.






JW snuggling with Daddy after a bath.


Yup. He's a cutie.




The girls and Daddy getting the ground ready for the vegetable seeds.




Sitting up. Ok, not really. I sat him up and snapped a picture as he fell over.




Working in the garage. Daddy gave them their own screw drivers and put some screws in a board for them to play with.


JW's first time in an exersaucer. He wasn't too sure what to think about it.


Lounging.


Watching TV with Daddy.


Dakota and Georgia were outside with Jake again yesterday, of course, and it started getting cold so we told them they needed to exchange their skirts for pants. This was Dakota's solution.


Oh the attitude! (It makes it even better that in addition to the 2 different stripes she's wearing a shirt with giraffes and a skull and crossbone hoodie.)


He enjoyed the exersaucer a lot more today.


In part, I think, because I put some books under his feet. He's still a little short for it. Yesterday his feet were just dangling.


Bright toys!




He spent quite a bit of time in it today. Jake said he spent about an hour in it while I was running errands. Here he is watching his Baby Beethoven DVD from it.


See?


Ah, that's better. I propped him up a little with Dakota's neck pillow.


Kota wanted to hold him. So they watched a little Baby Beethoven together.

No comments: