Georgia says they're braids, not earrings. Yesterday G did let me put them in her hair where they're supposed to go though. (Dakota's not big on hair barrettes and pony tails.)
I put this little guy on his tummy on the floor this morning. Walked to the piano to get the camera so I could take a picture of him holding his head up and when I turned back around he was on his back. Thinking it was a fluke, I put him back on his tummy and watched him roll to his back again. After that he got too tired and would only roll to his side like he is here.
"I don't see what the big deal is. So I rolled to my back. I just didn't want to be on my tummy."
Doing Mommy's hair.
With knives!
Fell asleep eating and I didn't have the heart to move him. Until he threatened to throw up. Then I picked him up and burped him.
No comments:
Post a Comment