So you will have to forgive me (Aunt Neller) I forget how these pics go in order everytime I upload pics. So they are a little different than I wanted. (Yeah Yeah Tiff I know you told me a few times....)
So the girls had a "photo shoot" with Derek and some of these pics are are from the last evening in good ol' Oregon.
This is "Georgias cat", Bo (Named after the lead guitarist of Needtobreath if you haven"t heard of them look them up.) The kid carried the poor kitty everywhere the entire week. But Bo did pretty good considering Georgia was practically strangling her every single time.
Here they are playing on the sled in the icy street which makes for great sledding! Unlike the snow we have now like an 1/2 an inch of ice on top of about 8 inches of snow! So happy the kiddos got home when they did!
Kota showing me the snow on her nose.
Georgia's throwing snow!

Uh oh Kota has a snow ball!

Posing in the Oregon snow

The girls decided to wear a BUNCH of my necklaces (not all of them) I thought they looked like African princess' once they had oll of them on!
Uh oh Kota has a snow ball!
Posing in the Oregon snow
The girls decided to wear a BUNCH of my necklaces (not all of them) I thought they looked like African princess' once they had oll of them on!
2 comments:
Ok, seriously, were you letting the girls pick out their own clothes? The princess shirts with the striped skirts? Georgia's pink striped shirt with her totally different shade of pink leggings? The horror! ;)
Dude they were wearing those leggings UNDER their jeans to go out in the snow. They didn't have long johns no we had to become inventive thus the mis match. Do you really think I (Aunt Neller) would let them walk out in public with that outfit. Same goes with the striped skirts we decided to go out and take the dogs for a walk, and they wored their tights under their jeans, and when we came inside and took their soaking wet jeans off and thuse the strped skirts we didn't want them running arounf in their tights and princess shirts....... This is a looooong post.
Post a Comment