Sunday, December 21, 2008

Big Boy (and Girls)

13 week pic with Monkey


Taking his bottle like a big boy.


Posing


The camera is usually in my purse now, so I've been really bad about getting pix of the girls since they came home from Grams' and Pops'. Here's a couple from this morning and hopefully Aunt Neller will post more pix of the girls' trip to PDX later today. (hint hint)


Aw, sisterly love.


This is Justice's absolute favorite place to sleep.


I wasn't too thrilled with the first picture, so I took another one, not knowing he woke up.


The picture made me laugh, as you can tell by my smile in this next pic.


But this is the picture that really cracked me up. (He was grunting.)


And back to sleep.


Justice is taking all this feeds by bottle or breast now. So they took his feeding tube out today! His doctor said they will give him a few more days, then have me room in for a day, and then he comes home!

No comments: