Hi Tiffany, Jake and Girls,Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. I am enjoying your daily input as to his progress on your webpage. And of course praying that his progress continues to be positive. Give the girls a hug from me.With love and prayers,Auntie Bear
ok, my guess is the top one is Kota, little squirmy one in the second picture with her adorable fingers outside of the bag is Georgia.Hey, its a 50/50 shot. :)Love you guys. So glad I got to see you when I did. I love you all bunches.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Tiffany, Jake and Girls,
Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. I am enjoying your daily input as to his progress on your webpage. And of course praying that his progress continues to be positive. Give the girls a hug from me.
With love and prayers,
Auntie Bear
ok, my guess is the top one is Kota, little squirmy one in the second picture with her adorable fingers outside of the bag is Georgia.
Hey, its a 50/50 shot. :)
Love you guys. So glad I got to see you when I did. I love you all bunches.
Post a Comment