Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Better Day

Today was better. They finally got him settled and quiet around 4 this morning. His blood gases have been good all day, and when I left at 6:30 he hadn't had a desat in 2.5 hours. The respiratory therapist said she was lowering his O2 settings a little at a time. He was at 75% when she got there this morning and had him down to 62% by the time I left. She was present at his birth so she's a little bit attached to him. She hated to see him back on the oscillator, but she was happy he was doing better throughout the day.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad today was better! Thank you for the details...it helps me know how to pray and how to tell others to pray! Know that we are here and we love you all so much!