Sunday, September 21, 2008

Been a Busy Day....

....so these will have to hold you over.

On Friday, Dakota seeing Justice for the first time.


Georgia was oh so serious.


He likes to sleep with his hands over his face.


This was one of the last pictures taken tonight. I'd taken a ton because he will tolerate the flash now. Without the flash, half the pix turned out blurry.

He's thinking, "Enough with the pictures Mom."


He's doing well. They dropped the pressure on his vent today, as far as they could based on the x-ray taken this morning. He's also down to 5 something-or-others per hour on the dopamine. Yesterday he was at 9, so he should be off before long. While I was visiting today, his nurse gave him some fentanyl to calm him down because another baby was screaming through bathtime and got Justice all agitated. Still weighed 2 lbs 4 oz tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good update! Hope you are adjusting well to your long awaited return home. I'm praying as you guys continue to adjust through the these changes! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy!

One Crazy Mommy said...

I just came across your blog and was reading around the time Justice was born. This post right here is the day my little girl was born! Just thought I'd share.