Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sleepy People

Pretending to sleep.

"Daddy s'eeping"
...so I'll just play with his nose!

Georgia fell asleep in the van on the way home from church. Mommy put her on the couch and she slept for another hour.

Dakota said she wasn't going to take a nap then fell asleep on the floor 30 mintues later.

Sometime during naptime today Dakota got up, closed the bedroom door and fell back asleep on the floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Bum in the air.D sure has her way of doing things. Who has Jakes nose? Next week is coming fast enough. Love you all wish Jake could come to! :-) Grams

Anonymous said...

Ok I finally got the package sent also everything A-Ok with me and the cardiac Dr. He said I'm good to go with my surgery. Yippeee! Thanks for sharing wish I could bite those chubby little cheeks. Hugs P