Monday, April 02, 2007

Nap Time Doesn't Exist

Bed time is enough of a challenge in the new beds. Nap time is virtually non-existant. It's just too tempting to get up and PLAY! And I can only go in their room and put them back in bed so many times. Once they were trapped in their high chairs during dinner and forced to sit still for more than 3 minutes they couldn't keep their eyes open. This is the only nap they took today and I don't think it even lasted for an hour.


It's a good thing my mom is visiting this week, or I wouldn't have any time to shower!

2 comments:

Glenn 'n Daava said...

Since G has put on some weight, I can't tell them apart in the pics. A little help?

Anonymous said...

The first pic is G. It's not so much her putting on weight as it is D slimming down.