Sunday, April 01, 2007

Big Girl Beds

Jake and I took down the girls cribs this evening and put together 2 toddler beds. It still doesn't seem right to me. But with the crib acrobatics something had to be done. I'm sad to see them in big girl beds and Jake was excited for the change. It took an hour of us sitting in their room to get them to stay in bed and go to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow night won't take as long. Nap time is sure going to be a trial though. No pictures yet. I didn't want to risk waking them with the flash. Hopefully later this week I'll be able to snap a few pics.
Tiffany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! Good luck with them staying put. Kinder says Lukas just kinda reappears in the living room a little while after they put him to bed.