Dakota has been climbing out of her crib quite regularly lately...pretty much every time she's supposed to be taking a nap. Today, she decided to try something new. Not sure how she's managing it, but I will eventually find out and get video of that too. (Georgia can climb out of her crib too, she just chooses not to.)
6 comments:
What a patient and persistent mommy! You make me look bad Tiff! Miss those precious little girls...kiss them for me! Luke asks almost everyday to go on a plan with Geogia and Kota! As if it were as simple as me just saying yes! Oh, if the world were only truly the way a 2 year old sees it!
Love to you all!
Lacy
They are getting so big Tiff. I miss them so much. Give them both a big hug and kiss from me and Danielle.
Christina
Okay, does their dad know that you just sit back a watch them tetering on the edge of disaster (possible exageration)? Monkey bars here we come.
I miss you all so much!!!
Nana
Looks like Dakota has an easier time when there is a bar under her left arm, probably just swings her right leg a little further, and viola! she's in Georgia's space.
Hmmmmm, sorta reminds me of some daughters in another time and place.
Pops
I love it! they are little monkeys! :)
please give them hugs from their long lost aunt in TX. :)
Post a Comment