That was the question a nursery worker asked Jake and I when we picked them up after church today.
The answer...Not lately.
I cleaned and rearranged their room the other day (so Dakota can't climb into Georgia's crib anymore). The first thing they did when the floor was cleared...ran around in circles, laughing. Yesterday I cleaned and rearranged the living room. The first thing they did when the floor was cleared...ran around in circles, laughing.
And let's not forget the constant stream of chatter coming from their mouths. I'm sure they are telling me some very important things, but I can't make sense of whatever it is they're saying.
You can definitely tell there are little girls in this house. Just listen for the high pitched screams coming from the windows. Georgia, especially, likes to scream just for the fun of it.
They love to RUN!
and run...
and run...
and run some more...
and more!
Yeah, they climbed up on the changing table...AGAIN!.JPG)
And I was a bad mommy. I let them sit there while I went to get the camera.
.JPG)
Pretty mild shot here. Just standing on a box.
.JPG)
After they had to climb up on it, of course. Just because it was there..JPG)
It happened so fast, I missed getting a shot of them falling off backwards at the same time. Dakota thought it was so much fun she did it about 3 more times.
.JPG)
And I was a bad mommy. I let them sit there while I went to get the camera.
Pretty mild shot here. Just standing on a box.
After they had to climb up on it, of course. Just because it was there.
It happened so fast, I missed getting a shot of them falling off backwards at the same time. Dakota thought it was so much fun she did it about 3 more times.
2 comments:
How cute can two little girls be???
The running pictures are so self defining. Give them kisses for me.
Mom
Love the pics thanks for sharing haven't been online in awhile to much going on here maybe will get back into the swing of things soon. Hugs and Kisses
Aunt Pam
Post a Comment