Dakota, as usual, won't hold it. She's a little lazy, but still adorable.

"Mmm, water."

Georgia attacks the cup. She'll hold it herself, thank you very much.

I started them with water instead of juice, and it's a good thing. Georgia just chews on it and lets the water dribble down her shirt.

Fell asleep right before we had to leave to run errands. They were not happy when I woke them up to put their jackets on.
Georgia's in the tiger stripes.

After we got home from our errands.
Dakota's in green.

AUNT DAAVA'S FAVORITE TYPE OF PICTURES
Georgia likes to spit her food out and smile. This morning she actually spit it out while the spoon was still in her mouth, resulting in pears everywhere. It looked like snot, so of course I had to take a picture.

This is why you can't feed Dakota in her exersaucer. She gets so excited about eating that she jumps (because she thinks everything is her Jumperoo now) and you miss her mouth about half the time, which is why she has peas on her forehead.
No comments:
Post a Comment