Monday, January 23, 2006

Daddy's New Hat

Daddy got a new hat to keep his head warm at work. We decided to see how it looked on us.

Dakota


Georgia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't taken your Christmas Tree down yet? Sheesh! I know I know, you have two kid to look after. So I guess you are going to wait until Mom's next visit to take the tree down? Oh cut pics of the girls, Georgia look like a homie G. Who's all like what man... what? Bring it! I only say that because of her hand! Okay I am done now! Love Ya all.

Anonymous said...

I figured you'd make a comment about G's hand. I thought the same thing.

Yes, the tree is still up. I'm leaving it till next Christmas.

:)

Anonymous said...

Sending package tomorrow love the pictures with vest and will show Uncle Rich. Please let me know what you need for the girls Uncle Rich asked also. He was looking at the little people clothes, he can't believe our boys wore such small sizes especially looking at them today. Moose size. Hugs