The girls are usually happy chatterbugs first thing in the morning. They make it hard to get up grumpy, that's for sure.

The problem with being 4 months old is the clothes. 0-3 months are too small and 3-6 are slightly too large. You can kinda see in this pic of Dakota, the legs on her sleeper are a little long. (Her foot's not turned at a funny angle, just the foot of her sleeper is.) Which makes it very easy for the girls, Georgia especially, to pull their legs out of the legs of the sleepers.

Georgia does it all the time and then gets mad when she can't straighten her legs back out. This was my solution one morning around five when she had done it for what seemed like the 50th time. It worked, she was happy and I got to keep sleeping.

"Hey good lookin!" - G

"I'm trying to roll onto my tummy, but my arm is in the way." - D

Dakota and Mommy

Georgia and Daddy

Ah, the joys of having I-25 in our back yard. The very same wind that knocked out our internet cable did this to a semi just three houses up. Last year the wind broke some windows on our neighbor's house. It's gonna be a fun winter! :)
The pic is a little blurry cuz our camera doesn't have the best zooming capabilities.

Georgia, the escape artist. If you don't strap her in, she will try to escape.

Escape from the car seat. And yes, she is about to go over the edge of the crib here. I stopped her right after I took the picture.

Escape from the Baby Papasan. She makes it look so easy, but the look on her face says otherwise.

Escape from the swing. I took my time rescuing her cuz Jake walked in and couldn't stop laughing.
1 comment:
Another package? Gosh I feel spoiled!
Love you!
Post a Comment