Tuesday, November 08, 2005

More Pictures Than You Can Handle, Part 2

Dakota decides to try her own escape.


But gets sidetracked by the mobile and the baby in the mirror.


Warning!


Frog legs can be habit forming.


Playing with Daddy.
Georgia's on the left.


They're moving now! They started out side by side.


Georgia - Hanging out in her Sunday best.


Dakota - Looks like she'll be the little girl in the church Christmas pageant pulling her dress over her head.


Check out my tennies!


Didn't realize her dress had crept up when I took this pic, but I love the look on her face.


Quick! Snap the picture before they kick their shoes off AGAIN.


Georgia - Eating cereal for the first time.


Dakota - Not too sure about this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Tiff, is it so horrible that looking at pictures of my absolutely precious nieces who are across the country always throws me into depression?

Anonymous said...

PS: My brother's mustache is out of control. If he wasn't my brother I would definitely be terrified of him. But he does look like a cowboy, now he needs a ten gallon hat. I can provide that by Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Kinder you made me laugh so hard I was afraid I'd wake your brother up. I will laugh even harder if you do provide him with a ten gallon hat.

And no, it's not so horrible that you get depressed. Come see us!!!