Brian, Well, Halloween is just around the corner...
Aunt Mops, They just started wearing 3-6 month clothes, but it'll still be winter here when they get into the latest outfits you sent. If they keep growing like they are they'll be in the 6-9 month stuff before January.
6 comments:
awwww, they're dressed as pumpkins!
Brian,
Well, Halloween is just around the corner...
Aunt Mops,
They just started wearing 3-6 month clothes, but it'll still be winter here when they get into the latest outfits you sent. If they keep growing like they are they'll be in the 6-9 month stuff before January.
I love the stark contrast between the October 8th post and the Oct. 10th post. I take it that it is still summer inside the house.
Love you all,
Lacy
Believe it or not, it was 75 on Saturday when they wore these outfits. Then it dropped to 40 on Monday. Only in CO.
did you sent a note to Chris to show her the outfits?
Not yet, but I will.
Post a Comment