Mommy likes it, even though it made her laugh whenever she looked at him the first day or so. All we know is he's still prickly when he kisses us. What do you think of his new look?
Hey Jake...I like it but I must ask...where's the mullet? It only seems right to have one of those too. It really takes a special guy to pull off the foo man choo (is that how you pronounce and spell it?)
Dude I think I would cross the street to get away from him if he was walking my way. Seriously this big guy with a facial mullet! He's kinda SCARY looking, good thing I know him, and know he's not some white trash rebel..... Well not that he's white trash, you catch my drift, I am going to stop typing before I dig myself a deeper hole!
Well, there's not nearly as much stuff on the sinks as there was before...no, actually, I think there's just soap and Jake's beard trimmer on the sink now.
13 comments:
I will just call him Earl.
I will just call him Earl.
oops.
Nice work, Earl.
-Josh
Hey Jake...I like it but I must ask...where's the mullet? It only seems right to have one of those too. It really takes a special guy to pull off the foo man choo (is that how you pronounce and spell it?)
Yup, Lacy called it. Fu Man Chu was gonna be my comment. Very aggressive looking, hope that was the look you are going for.
It's not that agressive in person. Maybe that's just cuz I know him though.
are those cabinets keeping stuff off the sinks still?
Dude I think I would cross the street to get away from him if he was walking my way. Seriously this big guy with a facial mullet! He's kinda SCARY looking, good thing I know him, and know he's not some white trash rebel..... Well not that he's white trash, you catch my drift, I am going to stop typing before I dig myself a deeper hole!
Too late Neller, you got yourself in a deep hole.
Well, there's not nearly as much stuff on the sinks as there was before...no, actually, I think there's just soap and Jake's beard trimmer on the sink now.
Neller, you'd better watch out for him once he reads your comment. Maybe I should delete it for your own protection.
Yah I should just learn to hold my tongue eh? Oh well too late now, yah maybe you should delete that comment! HA!
Post a Comment