Monday, September 19, 2005

Sunday

This is how we started the day yesterday. Mommy got us dressed for church, and Daddy took our pictures. We'll admit the outfits were cute, but were the scarves necessary? Sure, we're smiling in the pictures, cuz Daddy made us, but have you ever tried wearing an accessory that kept slipping down over your eyes when you didn't have the coordination to fix it yourself? Thanks a lot Aunt Mops.





And this is how we ended the day, asleep in Mommy's lap. We were pretty comfy until she put us in the crib.



3 comments:

Tiff Blakey said...

I'm not sorry about the scarves. I think they're great! They just wouldn't stay on their heads once they were in their car seats...kept slipping down over their eyes.
Tiff

Anonymous said...

YAY tiffany!! Your girls are gorgeous!! Joe and I have been wondering how you guys were doing...I am glad that you all are good.

Anonymous said...

These are just too sweet. I miss these babies!