Georgia! That is so high! They both seem to like this pretty well. They are for sure ahead of the curve. I was just talking to someone the other day about how her 5 month old still cries if she puts him on his belly. So good for them!
Tummy time isn't their favorite thing in the world, but they deal with it. Lace, I'm emailing you some pics from tummy time the other night that I forcefully restrained myself from putting on the site. You'll be amazed! :)
7 comments:
ever notice when a baby lifts it's head it looks a bit like a turtle???
That's how I got my nickname.
Tiff
duh.... I knew that. I was trying to be funny
Well, maybe I was clarifying for anyone else who might be reading.
:)
Georgia! That is so high! They both seem to like this pretty well. They are for sure ahead of the curve. I was just talking to someone the other day about how her 5 month old still cries if she puts him on his belly. So good for them!
Tummy time isn't their favorite thing in the world, but they deal with it. Lace, I'm emailing you some pics from tummy time the other night that I forcefully restrained myself from putting on the site. You'll be amazed! :)
You're right Georgia does have crazy eyes in this pic! But I like it, of course I like I am her Aunt!
Post a Comment