Meet Isabelle. Izzy for short. She's nine months old and very lovable.
Izzy and Zeuss are still getting acquainted. So far, so good.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AWWWWWWW...She is soooo cute! I can't wait to squeeze her! Make sure you show her capo and fender's pictures so she isn't scared of them! HA HA :):) I am really excited...can't wait to hear about her! Love you all, Lacy
6 comments:
AWWWWWWW...She is soooo cute! I can't wait to squeeze her! Make sure you show her capo and fender's pictures so she isn't scared of them! HA HA :):) I am really excited...can't wait to hear about her!
Love you all,
Lacy
ummmm, she dosen't chase cats does she?
Nope. She came from a house with four cats. And they slept with her.
So why did the owners get rid of her? She is pretty cute. Like her blue eyes.
They don't have a place for her right now. Her eyes are actually hazel.
Okay this is killing me...She is beautiful!!!! I'm gonna go get on a plane now okay? See you in a few minutes!
Post a Comment