The visitors won in overtime. And why would people think she was a boy? She was wearing a lavender hat. Doesn't really matter though, no one saw them, they were covered up in their car seats the whole time.
I think Georgia looks like a girl. Someone gave that little outfit to me for Lukas and I had to re gift...You cannot really tell, but it has a lot of purple on it. It really is pretty girlie! Tiff they look soooo cute. I am glad that you got to go to a football game. How fun! I am a little jealous! Love you all, Lacy
5 comments:
so who won? The home team?
And how many people though Georgia was a boy?
The visitors won in overtime. And why would people think she was a boy? She was wearing a lavender hat. Doesn't really matter though, no one saw them, they were covered up in their car seats the whole time.
Love the hats Looks like they were in thier warmest pj's. Were are the pic's you were going to send me?
Love you All, Grams
I think Georgia looks like a girl. Someone gave that little outfit to me for Lukas and I had to re gift...You cannot really tell, but it has a lot of purple on it. It really is pretty girlie! Tiff they look soooo cute. I am glad that you got to go to a football game. How fun! I am a little jealous!
Love you all,
Lacy
Post a Comment