Friday, July 02, 2010

Slides, Smiles 'n Scooters

The girls had fun sliding down the stairs on a box the other day. Lots of fun.




They received these adorable pendants in the mail from a friend. The elephant's ear has "JW" painted on it.


They were made from Scrabble tiles, so they have a D and a G on the back. I also find it ironic that the girls happened to be wearing dresses that matched when the pendants arrived.


Riding their new scooters from Nana.


Another blackmail pic of Jake.


They rode so much the night they got them that their faces were bright red and their hair was soaking wet.

2 comments:

Wandering Soul said...

What a great idea for the necklaces!

elteescat said...

What a great idea! I never thought about that! I wonder what would happen if my little girl tried to slide down stairs without carpet! We used a box for a sled last winter. We put it inside a big garbage bag and took off! After we flattened out the snow it worked great!