Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Asleep Again At Last
What a stinker! He woke up around 1130 (third time already tonight) and Daddy and I took turns for the next half hour or so trying to get him back to sleep. Finally, at midnight, I took him upstairs to play. Around 130 he started climbing all over me and head butting me, letting me know he was sleepy. Then every time he almost fell asleep he's start fighting it hardcore. 145 I gave up and put him in his bed. He laid there peacefully, but I knew better than to get comfy in my own bed just yet. Sure enough, not 5 minutes later he's standing up in his bed yelling/talking. I waited until the chatter turned to tears, then I went in and tried rocking him again. He fought more but finally passed out right around 2. If he gets up at 5 again, like he did yesterday, he's grounded for life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment