A couple months ago, the girls designed their own pettiskirts. Yesterday, they finally arrived. They, of course, wore them for the rest of the day, and this morning, the skirts went back on as soon as they woke up. Right now they are running around the house in their pink monkey pajamas with their pettiskirts on top. (I know, I need to take pictures of that too.) I told them they look like walking birthday cakes.
If you're going to wear a frilly skirt, you may as well add some ruffle bloomers.
Katie, I got them thru a friend, but mytrendygirl.com has them too.
Tasha, I know! I laugh every time the girls wear them...which has been every day since they got them. Assuming they're not worn out by the time the girls outgrow them, I'll hand one down to my niece and Maryn can inherit the other one!
6 comments:
So, so cute!
So cute!! Where did you get them?
wait until the pillows are covered that will be real breght with the skirts. Love you all see you at Easter. Grams
Ok, those are seriously too cute!
Katie, I got them thru a friend, but mytrendygirl.com has them too.
Tasha, I know! I laugh every time the girls wear them...which has been every day since they got them. Assuming they're not worn out by the time the girls outgrow them, I'll hand one down to my niece and Maryn can inherit the other one!
They look adorable on them and you can tell they just love them!
Post a Comment